Protect your current healthy hair (without inheritance) with Robotic System
Doubt is how the Robot drills holes in the middle of existing hair without damaging them. For this, there is a software that identifies healthy hair (without inheritance) and inheritance (miniaturized), so that the robot can find the spaces between them to perform the perforations (places) that will receive the grafts in the bald or semi- Bald head.
And for these implanted hairs to grow in order to produce a natural result, it is necessary that the perforations be made strategically.
With the software, which performs 3D photos of the patient’s scalp, the surgeon will specify the angle of hair elevation, hair direction, local depth, mean density, and the total number of incisions in each region that will receive the Hair follicles Capillary strand spacings can be easily modified to create density variations on different parts of the scalp, thus producing a natural result.
Here are some key terms to help you understand how the robotic system is able to protect your existing healthy hair (without inheritance).
– Healthy hair (without inheritance) – is thicker, longer, darker.
– Miniaturized hair (with inheritance – fleece) – is shorter, thinner and light in color (non-permanent).
Algorithms of Robotic System are used to prevent healthy existing hair (without inheritance) from being damaged
The Robotic System helps the doctor to put his new hair in bald areas, protecting the existing healthy hair (without inheritance) around.
The Robotic System helps create the Optimal Aesthetic pattern
- The doctor uses the Robotic System Hair Studio to build his surgical design. This project is then transferred to the Artas System to run it.
- Algorithms of the Robotic System are used to determine where reception sites are created to provide the best aesthetic result while protecting existing hair (without inheritance).
- The implantation angles are controlled by the physician, as well as hair density, hair distribution and hair direction parameters, so that the transplant result is as natural as possible.
How graft implantation sites are created
The standard for piercing will be designed by the doctor using robotic Hair Studio technology. The doctor chooses the depth, direction and angles of the hair that will be implanted so that the esthetic result is the one desired. The surgical strategy is then transferred to the Robotic System for the robot to perform the perforations.